Monday, July 9, 2012

One of the things I miss most about living in New York is the weekend street fairs and markets, specifically the Hester Street Fair in the Lower East Side. On a very rare occasion when I had a Sunday off, I'd take the train downtown to mosey around the block to snack and shop for vintage finds and handmade goods.
Imagine my delight when I read Hester was going Hollywood! Right below the W Hotel on Hollywood was a lot full of food trucks, arts and craft stands, and handmade clothing, among others.
We ate our heart away andddd I fell in love with a hand-made wooden necklace by Fleet that I shall photo and post soon.

I'll be back for Indie market Night on August 18 to of course eat more and shop!

p.s. I really wanted to meet Suchin Pak, (ex MTV VJ and co-creator of hester), and I DID! She is so beautiful and sweet.

COOLHAUS ice cream sandwiches! mmm..
TOGETHER WE SO ROCK.



what i wore:
t by alexander wang tank
zara silk floral pajammies
target sandals!
chanel purse

Popular Posts