Thursday, August 12, 2010



How many times have you had a mediocre outfit taken up a notch by adding some great jewellery? I know I have more times than I care to count. It's so much easier to throw on a skinny jean-simple -tee-all-black-ensemble and clip on a great necklace and an arsenal of wicked braclets to turn the tables. So much easier than worrying about a great outfit from scratch while you should already be out the door.
Dior makes the kind of rings girls could kill for, and posses all the prerequisites to being every fashionista's dream. The pop of color it lends your ensembles, the exellcent attention for detail, the extraordinary design...

I'm a natural born sucker for all things mythological, and a develping sucker for all things Lanvin, this craftmanship HAD to be in my tops. I mean, just look at it, you don't get any grander. If I owned a crazy, chunky, to-die-for Medusa necklace I'd throw it on everything, even Pj's.

I can imagine this Lanvin masterpiece over about a gazillion different basic-what-would-be-blah-outfits-without-it. A fitted sheath dress, skinny jeans and white shirt, a simple LBD...you name it, she'll jazz it up.



Thank you, gods of jewellery, for saving us from boring outfits.

Popular Posts