i'm typically not one to participate in costume parties, but in this case i am all in. this is some inspiration costume options for my company's holiday party at the new REVOLVE/FORWARD office this Saturday. the theme is 1920's dapper flapper jazz age speakeasy, which is a highly appropriate choice as far as "trends" go and the coming of The Great Gatsby (absolutely can not wait for that to come out by the way). i can either go the obvious, decadent glamourous, sparkly, fringy flapper Daisy Buchanan route, or the Marlene Dietrich route with her fabulous androgynous suit-and-fur ensembles, and then infuse YSL's famous Le Smoking image. I threw in Bianca Jagger, although this was decades before her time, but she embodies that handsome woman look i'm into too. Decisions!
Home
»
1920s
»
bianca jagger
»
costumes
»
Inspiration
»
jazz age
»
kate moss
»
marlene dietrich
»
Movies
»
Ralph Lauren
»
speakeasy
»
the great gatsby
»
ysl
» the GREAT GATSBY
Friday, December 14, 2012
Popular Posts
-
There are so many awesome street style ways to mix and match patterns! To be honest, mixing and matching seems to be the new norm. Don't...
-
Kids Haircuts Styles Biography Source(google.com.pk) At Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, we know that kids and parents want something different ...
-
Vivenne Westwood Red Label Shoes This Celine Spring 2010 Look This Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Look Anything from the Lanvin for H&M Collect...
-
Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Par...
-
Just in time for Valentines Day we have Love Potion Punch from Western Family Magazine in 1955..."No one will be able to resist tryi...
-
when I think NYC, I think: U.E.S, magnolia bakery, SoHo, MoMA, central park, papaya dogs, momofuku, the Met, and SEX AND THE CITY (among oth...
-
a beautiful engagement celebration, scorching hot weather, gluttonous feasting, a small shopping indulgence, and much needed quality time wi...
-
Despite the manoeuvres of a storm known as Exotic, the 2012-2013 version of the Victoria’s Secret Style Display recorded to a ...
-
Kids Haircut Place Biography Source(google.com.pk) It’s been a month since I last visited a salon, and I figured it was about time I took my...






















_02.jpg)











