I think these waists would have been worn with the spectacular jackets or at home alone. But I'd love to learn more.
In any case these are probably fancier and more detailed than anything you or I own today. True haute couture!
Home
»
1864
»
1865
»
Casaque Habit
»
Ladies Friend Magazine
»
Waists
» Civil War Fashions - Engravings from 1864 Ladies Friend Magazine - Waists
Monday, November 12, 2012
Popular Posts
-
There are so many awesome street style ways to mix and match patterns! To be honest, mixing and matching seems to be the new norm. Don't...
-
Kids Haircuts Styles Biography Source(google.com.pk) At Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, we know that kids and parents want something different ...
-
Vivenne Westwood Red Label Shoes This Celine Spring 2010 Look This Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Look Anything from the Lanvin for H&M Collect...
-
when I think NYC, I think: U.E.S, magnolia bakery, SoHo, MoMA, central park, papaya dogs, momofuku, the Met, and SEX AND THE CITY (among oth...
-
Just in time for Valentines Day we have Love Potion Punch from Western Family Magazine in 1955..."No one will be able to resist tryi...
-
Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Par...
-
a beautiful engagement celebration, scorching hot weather, gluttonous feasting, a small shopping indulgence, and much needed quality time wi...
-
Despite the manoeuvres of a storm known as Exotic, the 2012-2013 version of the Victoria’s Secret Style Display recorded to a ...
-
Kids Haircut Place Biography Source(google.com.pk) It’s been a month since I last visited a salon, and I figured it was about time I took my...