These charming summer frocks are from The Ladies' Home Journal, June, 1902. The design and illustration is by Katherine Vaughan Holden. While I can find several references to her work with The Ladies Home Journal, I haven't found out much about her life. Please share if you know more.
In any case we can appreciate the details in these lovely gowns.
Home
»
1902
»
Fichu
»
June
»
Katherine Vaughan Holden
»
Shirt Waist Suit
»
Surplice Gown
»
The All-White Gown
»
The Ladies' Home Journal
» The All-White Gown from 1902 Ladies' Home Journal
Monday, July 30, 2012
Popular Posts
-
There are so many awesome street style ways to mix and match patterns! To be honest, mixing and matching seems to be the new norm. Don't...
-
Kids Haircuts Styles Biography Source(google.com.pk) At Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, we know that kids and parents want something different ...
-
Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Par...
-
Vivenne Westwood Red Label Shoes This Celine Spring 2010 Look This Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Look Anything from the Lanvin for H&M Collect...
-
Just in time for Valentines Day we have Love Potion Punch from Western Family Magazine in 1955..."No one will be able to resist tryi...
-
when I think NYC, I think: U.E.S, magnolia bakery, SoHo, MoMA, central park, papaya dogs, momofuku, the Met, and SEX AND THE CITY (among oth...
-
a beautiful engagement celebration, scorching hot weather, gluttonous feasting, a small shopping indulgence, and much needed quality time wi...
-
Despite the manoeuvres of a storm known as Exotic, the 2012-2013 version of the Victoria’s Secret Style Display recorded to a ...
-
Kids Haircut Place Biography Source(google.com.pk) It’s been a month since I last visited a salon, and I figured it was about time I took my...