This is a set of advertising cards put out by The Singer Sewing Machine Company, dated 1926, '27, '28, '29. They are each 4 1/2" x 6" and printed on fairly thin stock. Each one has a lovely bird illustration by J. L. Ridgway, a well known science and ornithological artist. The back of the card has information about the particular bird and an ad for some aspect of the Singer Sewing Machine empire.
I have more of these to show you and remember to click twice to see all the details.
Home
»
American Song Bird Cards
»
Bobolink
»
Cardinal
»
Flat Top Table 306
»
J. L. Ridgway
»
Singer Advertising
»
Singerlight
»
Song Sparrow
»
Student Model Singer Electric
»
Yellow Breasted Chat
» Singer Sewing Machine 1920's Advertising Cards - American Song Birds
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Popular Posts
-
There are so many awesome street style ways to mix and match patterns! To be honest, mixing and matching seems to be the new norm. Don't...
-
Kids Haircuts Styles Biography Source(google.com.pk) At Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, we know that kids and parents want something different ...
-
Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Par...
-
Vivenne Westwood Red Label Shoes This Celine Spring 2010 Look This Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Look Anything from the Lanvin for H&M Collect...
-
when I think NYC, I think: U.E.S, magnolia bakery, SoHo, MoMA, central park, papaya dogs, momofuku, the Met, and SEX AND THE CITY (among oth...
-
Just in time for Valentines Day we have Love Potion Punch from Western Family Magazine in 1955..."No one will be able to resist tryi...
-
a beautiful engagement celebration, scorching hot weather, gluttonous feasting, a small shopping indulgence, and much needed quality time wi...
-
Despite the manoeuvres of a storm known as Exotic, the 2012-2013 version of the Victoria’s Secret Style Display recorded to a ...
-
Kids Haircut Place Biography Source(google.com.pk) It’s been a month since I last visited a salon, and I figured it was about time I took my...