Should I be posting? I think the answer it yes. But no matter. Ozie's coming in like two days, I got a really nice bag for my birthday, I'm looking for I job a school that dosen't invlove selling my soul to whoever wants it to get the money to get in, I'm gonna party with my friends, listen to good music, read(I just got a book of the entire works of Federico Garcìa Lorca), draw, play piano, drink coffee, play with my cosin, and not mind the online world so much....oh, and also shopping.
P.S. I'll soon blog about an amazing muscian everyone should know about.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Popular Posts
-
There are so many awesome street style ways to mix and match patterns! To be honest, mixing and matching seems to be the new norm. Don't...
-
Kids Haircuts Styles Biography Source(google.com.pk) At Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, we know that kids and parents want something different ...
-
Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Part 1 Angie Varona Sexy Photo 2012 Par...
-
Vivenne Westwood Red Label Shoes This Celine Spring 2010 Look This Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Look Anything from the Lanvin for H&M Collect...
-
when I think NYC, I think: U.E.S, magnolia bakery, SoHo, MoMA, central park, papaya dogs, momofuku, the Met, and SEX AND THE CITY (among oth...
-
Just in time for Valentines Day we have Love Potion Punch from Western Family Magazine in 1955..."No one will be able to resist tryi...
-
a beautiful engagement celebration, scorching hot weather, gluttonous feasting, a small shopping indulgence, and much needed quality time wi...
-
Despite the manoeuvres of a storm known as Exotic, the 2012-2013 version of the Victoria’s Secret Style Display recorded to a ...
-
Kids Haircut Place Biography Source(google.com.pk) It’s been a month since I last visited a salon, and I figured it was about time I took my...