Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So for the past couple of weeks i've been chilling out in Bondi and all this great summery weather we've recently had here, has inspired me to create a fun and oh so bright tropical print! I'm loving bright electric colours at the moment and since they're almost always on trend in the fashion worlds hotter months, I decided to go all out and put together something that will most probably stand out! 
Photoshop is my intelligent best friend when it comes to creating prints. There are so many possibilities, and bucket loads of tools to design something outrageously different and fun! 
If this great weather keeps up my summer inspiration will go into over drive and it's only spring here!
xxx

The print here has been mirrored and flipped to create a kaleidoscopic affect!!


Popular Posts