Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Makeup Cosmetics

I love this mascara! I have short, thin lashes and this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried! Volumizes and lengthens.I really love this eyeshadow! It is soft & creamy And last a LONG time I love this foundation. Fantastic staying power and great pigmentation. Only problem is that the colors have a tendency to this is a heavy moisturizer that i occasionally reach for when my skin is beyond parched. however, it seems to just sit on I got this in black, the color was nice, very pigmented. But cheaper products have stayed on better. Laugh too hard, get any This foundation is a hit and miss for different people. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that has oily skin, it works best What am I missing here? I cannot for the life of my get this product to work! No matter what I do, it always settles into my fine lines and makes the skin under my eyes look crepe-y and dry. It seems to have a very dry finish that is just not working for me. I've tried using it with various primers, moisturizers, and just by itself. I've tried applying it with a brush and my fingers. I've tried

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Makeup Cosmetics

Popular Posts