Sunday, November 21, 2010

i recently took a trip (much needed) to one of my favorite 'mini-vacay' spots--san francisco. the weather was warm and sunny (too bad my suitcase was filled with sweaters and scarves), shopping was eventful and all the food we devoured was more than satisfying. mMmm i'm still drooling over the spicy ramen from katana-ya.

Anyway, during my shopping excursions (to burn off calories in-between meals) i stumbled across a boutique called SHOTWELL and immediately fell in love! my eyes fixated on their wide assortments of dangles, bangles, rings and things (we at THC lalalove our accessories). oh!..can't forget to mention their fabulous collection of vintage clothes and accessories!

droooool...






Tory assisting me with my purchases. Such a doll.





Popular Posts